This week had some amazing turn of events in store for me. Long story short:
- Life skills were put to test. Living alone wasn’t new, but living alone added with pain was something new. I gained confidence to a whole new level and definitely the hard way.
- New songs now have new meanings to me, out of the blue.
- Driving lessons were brought before my eyes, the hard way.
- Friendships were put to the ultimate test. There was all of a sudden a clear division between those who mattered and those who didn’t.
- Family became the first priority and bonds grew stronger.
- Sacrifice was at it peak, from all sides of relations. It was something beautiful to notice.
- Distractions in class shot straight up and the importance of sleep, besides taking decisions, was learnt.
- Changes were brought in each and every person involved, for the better.
- Finally, managing different things at once, was possible through practice.
One should rather not avoid such a week full of experiences. It felt like life was taught all together in a week’s time and I wasn’t really looking forward to that. If such a thing is to happen to a normal person like me, it ought to happen to anybody, no matter how high or low. I’d say you’d rather stay prepared for anything to happen at ANYTIME. It’s the least you can do.
– Shreyaa, enriched a step higher 😁