It’s been a very long time since I continued these tasks. So, my second one happens to be about making a list of things. And I find it appropriate to list out the events (every firsts to be specific) in my life (in chronological order if possible).
- Birth – The most important event .
- First Cry – obviously at birth. ♥
- First Kiss – from my parents.
- First Trip – for my first tonsuring.
- First Walk – something that made transportation possible, around 1st year of life.
- First Talk – oh boy, many still wonder if my mouth won’t pain at all…soon after learning to walk.
- First Love – my parents.
- First socializing – first schooling in Pre.K.G. grade.
- First Class – sleeping class (although it is rather embarrassing).
- First Fav. teacher – my U.K.G. class teacher.
- First Fall – in U.K.G., at the basketball court, on my left knee,after getting pushed by a kid, smaller than me.
- First excursion – to the Guindy Park ,opposite my current university.
- First Speech – farewell speech of a senior teacher , when I was in 2nd grade.
- First Fight – at home , fo being denied permission to go to grandparents’ house (which is apparently situated in the next street), all alone.
- First Blunder – stapling my finger while trying to figure out what the stapler could possibly do. (probably in my 3rd or 4th grade).
- First Use of a Pen – for the 4th grade.
- First Change – changing to a new school for 6th grade.
- First Pro Game – volleyball, in 6th grade.
- First Major injury – in 8th grade, losing my left ankle ligament, while playing an intense volley match.
- First Serious Exam – my 10th board exams.
- First Blogging site – right after 10th.
- First BIG Responsibility – Heading my house at school.
- First BIG Disappointment – not joining my first choice of career.
- First BIG Comeback – getting into Anna University ♥♥
That’s it for now!
– Shreyy , who is very bad at being a listomaniac ….